Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pumpkin Lovin'

Two things I adore are fall and pumpkins. Seriously, every time fall comes around, I just get SO happy. The leaves changing color, cooler temperatures, and fall fashions are just a few things I look forward to during my favorite season! Also, I will seriously try anything pumpkin, fashion or food wise! Here are some pumpkin things I'm already using (or drinking!) so far:
 
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Light and the September Southern Living
 
One of my favorite candles from Bath and Body Works! I got it out for the first time this weekend!

 I have yet to see this, but I buy it every season!

I just bought this to try and love it!
 
One of my favorite Jackie cardigans! I wore it for the first time yesterday!
 
It was Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Light morning on Sunday--I took advantage of the cooler temperatures and enjoyed mine outside while I did a little school work.
 
Are you as pumpkin obsessed as me? Has it gotten cooler where you are? Have a great day!
 
Miss Southern Prep


20 comments:

  1. Hooray for pumpkin season! I love trying all the different pumpkin things. Yum yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin too! how great was that Fall issue of Southern living?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad is from Circleville, Ohio and every year they have The Pumpkin Show - you would love it. The pumpkin donuts and ice cream are to dieee for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this may sound crazy, but at the beginning of fall, Bath and Body Works carries sweet cinnamon pumpkin body care--like body wash and sprays. I keep the spray for around the house/ in my car and the body wash is perfect for a hot shower after work--the scent makes me ready to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not gonna lie Miss NA, your posts make me smile so big!!! I bought some of the creamer the other night, and have yet to try it :) Studying outside while enjoying the sights, sounds, and smells of fall sounds like a perfect weekend. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. a pumpkin spice frap?!?! where have you been all my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall and pumpkin. Can't wait for pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pumpkin so much! It's one of my favorite things about fall. I've never seen that pumpkin spice creamer, but I'll have to be on the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love anything pumpkin. I need to try that DD coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That candle does smell amazing. I got a small one last year. But I found a caramel pecan pie to die for at Yankee Candle over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had my first pumpkin spice late this weekend...I will anything and everything pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not a fan of pumpkin flavouring. But I do love Southern Living Magazine...I've been reading for years!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm totally pumpkin/autumn obsessed myself. Complete addict. Those candles are Uh-Ma-Zing, no joke. I stocked up on their fall collection this past weekend!

    http://nothinginparticularsuzanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that candle. Baking pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (basically cupcakes) super soon! They are SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am all about anything pumpkin, well almost anything.. I am allergic to the smell of cinnamon, and a lot of pumpkin stuff such as candles tends to have cinnamon added to it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love fall candles the most! I need to go to bath and body works and get some.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all the love pumpkin gets in fall! I just got one of those creamy pumpkin candles at my bridal shower, it smells so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. At the Vill Bucks?! ...and good to know that the Pumpkin Spice (non-Starbucks) creamer and coffee are both delish! I love a good pumpkin flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am definitely just as obsessed. I realize that I haven't yet purchased a pumpkin spice candle, I have to get on that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just got the Dunkin pumpkin spice k-cups and they are good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!