Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Life Lately Update

Here's a little picture update of my life lately! 

A while ago, I blogged about wanting a monogram necklace and since that post, I've come into the possession of three (oops!). This is my latest one from Ynobe Boutique--I love how delicate it is! And I needed one in gold....

This is the outfit I paired it with. Just a simple black dress, light-weight sweater, and Jacks! 

Loving this scent. It's been filling my room for a couple of weeks! 
 
 Love this dress on this month's issue of Martha Stewart Weddings!
 
Chick-fil-A--my favorite! 
 
A little Carolina football!
 
I made the funfetti dip from Pinterest, but I wasn't that impressed. I just wasn't loving it. 

What have you been up to? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

9 comments:

  1. I also love how dainty the necklace is--a perfect monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need a monogram necklace! And so sad about the funfetti dip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! I am a sucker for chick-fil-A too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all. That candle is delicious, as is chic-fil-a. When you go there you should try the chicken nuggets and ask for the spicy salad/wrap dressing as a dip. It is the best chipotle sauce ever (not too spicy... and I just got entirely too excited about chic-fil-a?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost smell that candle just looking at it! Yum Chick Fil A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new necklace. Oh la la I'm going to have to go smell that scent. Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your necklace!! And that candle - I think I need it. Good to know about the funfetti dip - I was planning on trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the football picture :) Now I would be jealous if you were posting some Groucho's sandwich pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!