Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hair Help

I have naturally curly hair, and I usually just wear it down most days. Sometimes I straighten it, but I usually don't on school days, because that would add and extra hour to my mornings! But, I'm looking for some ways to spice up my daily hairdos, and I need some help from y'all! Here are some pictures I've pinned and hope to try:
 




 
What are some easy hairstyles y'all do when you want to do a little something more to your hair? Have a terrific day!
 
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos

4 comments:

  1. Love these and need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all cute hair ideas. I feel your pain, I've been straightening my hair since the 8th grade. Most people don't even know I have curly hair and are shocked when they see it. I think you'd look good in all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 5 second messy bun with the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even a basic pony looks good with a little bit of a pouf at the crown and sleek side bangs. Spend a few minutes with a flatiron on the front of your hair and then pull it back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!