Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Class-y Outfits

At a school where the majority of girls wear Norts and a tshirt to class, I am the exception. Don't get me wrong, I love my Norts, but not in the classroom. Of course, there are some days when I just want to go to class in an oversized sweatshirt, Norts, and Rainbows, but the days that I do that are almost non-existent. 

When I go to class, I want to make the best possible impression on my professor and my classmates, so I try my best to look my very best. I'm not going to lie, getting up earlier than I have to every morning to get ready is not always easy. As the semester progresses, I notice myself hitting the snooze button more and more each morning. 

I know getting ready takes tons of time and sometimes all you want to do is curl-up in bed and sleep for an extra 30 minutes, but I promise, when you look cute and put-together, you feel it, too! I always feel more confident when I look better, and I feel like my professors appreciate the fact that I don't roll into class looking like I just woke up. 

Here's a Polyvore of some easy, yet put-together outfits I would wear to classes!

College Outfits

What does your daily class wardrobe consist of? Hope you have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

13 comments:

  1. love the hot pink shorts!
    hope you had a great weekend!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean! It was hard for me living in Florida to dress up every day (walking across campus in 90 degree weather guarantees a lot of sweat). I would try to limit myself to one day a week of norts and a tee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to be the chicest girl on campus.... good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these looks! I would wear every single one!! And you're so right, getting dressed in the morning makes you so much more confident and really does make you feel better about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so obsessed with all of these outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits, love the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never go wrong with Reva's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know it the south its all about the hair. so if your hair looks good you can wear anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like all of these looks! I'm definitely one who falls into a pattern when it comes to dressing for school. I usually wear jeans with a sweater or Oxford and flats!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these looks, but I think I am favoring the second one and need to copy it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the looks. My favorite are the two on the outside :) I'm very good at dressing up--but once a week I let myself wear my lulu pants or shorts (not the tight or super short ones) to class--it's such a treat! I couldn't agree with your reasoning more as to why to dress up for class. Personally, I pay better attention and am much more engaged when I'm looking my best. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the second outfit. I was always the t-shirt and shorts girl. Maybe break out the khaki skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!