Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Day in the Life of Miss Southern Prep

Today, I thought it would be fun to do a day in the life post! My schedule this year is absolutely perfect--on Mondays and Wednesdays, I have class at 10 and then class at 2:30, so I'm done for the day by 3:45. Then, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my first class starts at 2, and I'm done by 6:45. I only have one class on Friday, at 10, so my weekend starts at 11! I love my schedule this year--I have a lot of free and studying time, which has been so perfect.

Anyway, here was my Tuesday:
8:45--Wakeup, brush teeth, change into workout clothes, and eat my breakfast
 
9:00--I head to the gym at my apartment complex and do the elliptical for about 30 minutes
 
9:45--Starbucks run!
 
10:15--Catch-up on one of my shows or just watch TV and blog for about an hour
 
(Close-up of my Lilly dress!)
11:15--Shower, do hair and makeup, and pick out my outfit
 
12:15--Make myself lunch, and eat while working on homework or reviewing for a quiz
 
1:30--Head to campus

2:00-6:45--Class!
 
6:50--Pickup dinner on campus to take back to the apartment; eat, then do homework!
 
 11:45--Make to-do list for tomorrow, pack my tote for the next day
 
12:00--Blog, return emails, and/or read
 
12:30/1:00--BED!
 
What is your daily schedule like this semester? Hope you have a wonderful day!
Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 1

8 comments:

  1. Busy girl..adorable post. I have to say even though your lunch looks like it might have been frozen lunch, it actually looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You classes are so late! I hated that when I was in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see your schedule! I miss my college schedule but do not miss those late nights of studying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your classes are at the perfect times! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I miss my college days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...I miss my college days. Thank you so much for this post! I really have to commend you on your routine and your neat hand writing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I miss college days and I LOVE your handwriting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always meant to do one of these posts! I love getting a sneak peak into other people's lives. Your so lucky you have an elliptical in your complex!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!