Friday, August 10, 2012

Sweet Summertime

I know I've been reading about the Frat Collection a lot lately around the blog world, but today, I wanted to share with you a cute company on Etsy, TheSouthernMonogram. TheSouthernMonogram is such an adorable shop, with monogrammed pocket tees, Lilly coasters, and even Lilly pocket tees! 

Cute Lilly frames...with monogrammed bows! Perfection, in my opinion!

This monogrammed sports bra would definitely give me motivation to head to the gym!

So cute!

Helen, the owner, was sweet enough to send me a pocket tee to review, and I love it! You can choose either a short or long sleeved tee, and then, there are tons of different shirt colors, pocket patterns, thread colors, and monogrammed styles to choose from! You can even put Greek letters on the pocket, which would make this tee perfect for a Little gift! I chose a plain white tee, with a blue seersucker pocket and a navy monogram. 

My pocket!

I love my tee! I paired it with J. Crew navy chinos and silver Jacks. It was perfect for an afternoon of babysitting!

Do you have any monogrammed pocket tees?
_______________________________________

I finally decided to read Fifty Shades of Gray, and I'm not sure how I felt about it. Some of the parts were so racy, I definitely blushed while reading them. It also reminded me somewhat of Twilight, just with the gorgeous overprotective guy falling for a plain girl. Something that really bothered me though, was how Anastasia, the main character, kept referring to her Inner Goddess--it got annoying very quickly. I think I might read Fifty Shades Darker, just to see what happens to Anastasia and Christian. If you read it, what did you think about it? 
__________________________________________
Do you all have any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm getting my hair done and I have to start packing before I leave for school on Friday!

I'll leave you with a little glimpse of what I did last night: 
A bonfire and s'more roasting

Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget, my giveaway ends at 11:59 tonight! 

Miss Southern Prep
P.S. If you're interested in participating in my dorm showcase, email me ASAP! 
*Photo: 1

6 comments:

  1. OMG that Lilly picture frame is so freakin adorable!! Just might have to order one for myself :)

    And I saw the same similarities between 50 Shades & Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the frames, sports bra, and t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a company similar to The Frat Collection so thank you for sharing! You can tell from some of my posts that I'm constantly clothes shopping ;) Also, I haven't read Fifty Shades yet but I've heard a lot of similar reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like anything monogrammed. Oh, so sorry but I did not enjoy 50 Shades. I think I'm the only one though :O(

    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh man. You definitely should not have posted about this. They are just too adorable. My money may just all disappear into this site. ahh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!