Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Preppy Dorm Showcase: Amanda from A Preppy Education

Today, I wanted to share an adorable dorm with y'all! This room belongs to Amanda from A Preppy Education, who goes to the University of Mary Washington in Virginia! Her room is so cute, and she has a ton of storage space in her room, which is so important! 
________________________________________

Hey y'all, this is Amanda from A Preppy Education, I am a sophomore at UMW, and I love anything pink and Lilly printed. Last year I lived in a triple, but this year I have a double and am enjoying all of the space.
 
I love how she has all of her headbands, jewelry, and scarves out where she can see them. This definitely helps me when I'm picking out outfits, because I can see everything I have in front of me! She also has great little cubbies, perfect for storage!
 

I love having pictures on my desk, because I think it makes studying so much more enjoyable and makes your desk more homey. The coffee pot is also a definite for any college student, especially when you have early classes! 


Love all of the different Lilly prints! It's an easy way to add color to your room! 

 
I've never had a lofted bed, but I've always been jealous of all of my friends who did, because it really adds tons of space to your room! I love Amanda's comforter, too! 

Isn't Amanda's room so cute?! Her lofted bed adds tons of extra space to her room, and she has so much storage! Thanks for sharing this with us, Amanda! 

Hope y'all have a terrific Tuesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. omg this makes me miss decorating my room in the sorority house! All the nights of crafting during spirit week were so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable room. I love how she displays her accessories, it would really make getting dressed easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would go back and forth in the dorm over having a loft-- when i had the loft in my room i loved the little nook it created for my desk but i also got really tired of climbing up and down it every day! it definitely gives you a lot more space though.

    LOVE the coffee pot addition to her desk- definitely a must!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute dorm! i wish i were back in college. le sigh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!