Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Preparing for School

School starts on Thursday, and I could not be any more excited! Of course, a new school year means shopping for school supplies! Personally, I love school supplies and shopping for them. 

Usually, I stock up on plain spiral notebooks and devote one to each class for notes. However, the choices are getting pretty bad--I wish I could buy pink for every class, but I need to be able to differentiate between them--so I turned to my beloved Etsy to find some cuter options! 

I found Lucky Paper Company, which specializes in fine paper goods, and ordered two personalized notebooks from them! The notebooks are super cute, and they can be personalized with your name! Of course, anything personalized sounds perfect to me! 

The white part is where my name is!


 These are the two notebooks I ordered, a gray chevron notebook with my name in hot pink, and a gate pattern notebook in citron green. I am in love with these notebooks! It was a hard choice, because all of Lucky Paper Co's notebooks are so cute! Here are two of my other favorites:

 This notebook reminds me of Missoni! 

This notebook is so elegant and simple!

What do you all think of these notebooks? If you're interested in spicing up your school supplies this year and buying one of these notebooks, you're in luck! Emily, the owner of Lucky Paper Co, has extended my readers a 10% discount from now until September 10th with the code stuza8Ut! 
_______________________________

Another supply I needed this year was an iPad sleeve! Once again, I turned to Etsy to find a cute monogrammed one! I ordered one from iselltshirts, and I'm obsessed with it!


My parents made me put this ugly case on it, so if it drops, it doesn't break. Even with the case on, it still fits into my sleeve! I'm so obsessed with it and cannot wait to show it off at school!
 

I also love the iselltshirts shop! Look at some of the cute stuff they sell:
Tiffany-inspired Otterbox!
 

Another cute sleeve
 
Monogrammed coasters!
 
Have y'all gotten all of your school supplies yet? Hope you have a fabulous Friday! 
 
Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. so cute! Although I am not in school anymore, i love the otter box and will have to look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss shopping for school supplies! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh this makes me so sad!!!! I miss shopping for school supplies. This is my first year not shopping for any :( Oh well, now I get office supplies haha. Good luck with school starting up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss school shopping .enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love all the monograms and school supplies. Looks like you are set. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love your new ipad cover! you can get a monogrammed case from the preppy ladybug. Your school supplies are so awesome! Have a happy Thursday and be sure to check out my giveaway ending tonight! .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those printed notebooks are really cute! I'm def will be checking out her Etsy page for those :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love reading about school supplies! The notebooks you bought are SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute notebooks! I always look forward to school supply shopping. Our school bookstore just got in some very cute stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love anything personalized- to quote Reese Witherspoon "If it isn't moving, monogram it"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!