Friday, August 31, 2012

My Room!

This year, I'm living in an apartment with three other girls. It's not right on campus, but it's only about 5 minutes away, which has been so nice! Maybe later, I'll give y'all an apartment tour, but I thought today, I'd just show you my room!
 
 
My bed, with Lilly letters hanging over the head!
 
 
My bedside table, complete with my Keurig and a framed piece of monogrammed Lilly stationery from Barefoot Creations Inc. I also have an ottoman, which is used to store old notes that I think I might still need for reference. On top is a monogrammed pail, which holds my flat iron and blow dryer.
 
 
My mom bought me the cutest desk shelf from Target, but once I opened it, I realized you needed power tools to put it together! Obviously I didnt have any lying around my room, so I'm going to wait until my parents visit and get my dad to help me put it together. As you can tell, there's not a ton of storage space, so I used a few little cubbies from Target to try to maximize the space.
 
 
A close-up of my corkboard
 
Finally, the dresser is right by the door, which has my TV and fresh flowers on top!
 
Thanks for joining me on a tour! Hope y'all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!
 
Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. Love all of your pink and green touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so jealous! i miss school so much and your room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee all your monograms and the pink and green! You have such a cute room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is so cute! I just posted about my new apartment earlier this week and we have the exact same Lilly letters... too funny! Did you make yours too?

    http://prettyinprep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! My first apartment made me feel so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute room! Matches your blog!

    XO,
    Elizabeth
    www.tonicofwildness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, your room is adorable. I'll be waiting impatiently for the apartment tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!