Sunday, August 12, 2012

Barefoot Creations Inc

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday! I just wanted to share some gorgeous Lilly stationery I got this weekend.


How beautiful is this stationery? I got it from BarefootCreationsInc, an adorable Etsy shop! Julie, the owner, has tons of different Lilly prints and other cute preppy printed stationery. I'm planning on taking this stationery to school and using it for thank-you notes that I write throughout the semester.


I love this stationery so much, I even framed one for my room this year! This is one of my all-time favorite Lilly prints, and I love that it has my monogram, too! Here are some other cute items from BarefootCreationsInc:



Cute fill-in-the-blank cards for kids!


Isn't all of the stationery so cute?! Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday!

Miss Southern Prep

P.S. Don't forget to email me if you're interested in participating in the Preppy Dorm Showcase! And click here to follow me on Instagram! 

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! It's a nice idea to have cute stationary...makes it more exciting to send and receive cards and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! Love having cute stationary on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie (creator of BarefootCreations) lives in my neighborhood! Small world! All of her stuff is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am OBSESSED with stationary, and I don't even have that many places to write to- it's kind of a problem...
    But all of the stationaries on thsi post is so adorable I am LITERALLY DROOLING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh my...I'm in love!!! I think I'll be ordering some stationery...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!