Hello, lovely readers! How have all of y'all been?! Sorry I've been MIA lately, life has just been so crazy! I thought I'd tell y'all what I've been up to lately!
Sorry for the blurry pic--it's from my Blackberry!
I got these gorgeous earrings from Faith, the owner of LuxeCraving the other week, and just LOVE them! They're a gorgeous greenish color and are perfect for summer!
Here's a close-up of the earrings. Sorry it's a little blurry, it was taken on my Blackberry!
You couldn't see my earrings in the picture of my whole outfit, but this is what I paired them with: a white tank with a greenish/turquoise cardigan, navy shorts, and Jacks.
Look at the other fab items Faith has in her shop:
Don't you love these coral earrings? So pretty for summer, and a steal for only $14! These are the same as mine, just a different color!
Isn't her shop so cute?!
The adorable Postgrad Prep awarded me the One Lovely Blog award, which was SO sweet of her!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link the blog back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire, and let them know of their honor
I feel like I've told y'all so many things about myself, so I hope I'm not repeating! Anyway, here are 7 things about me:
1. When I was 17, I broke one of my toes, and it never went back to normal! It's still a weird shape and hurts when it rains.
2. I never use nail polish at the salon--I always bring my own color!
3. I would LOVE to go to Santorini, Greece.
4. Two people I'd love to meet are former President and Mrs. Bush.
5. My dream luggage is vintage Louis Vuitton.
6. I would love to live in Charleston, SC one day.
7. I'm super OCD about my hair, and I'm always worried that my strands are somehow going to break. I have at least a 15 minute routine that I go through every day (even when I'm letting it air-dry), and I NEVER brush it from the roots down, always from the bottom up!
Thanks again, Postgrad Prep! I'm awarding this to all of my fabulous readers who want to participate!
Congrats to SDG of The Boarding School Prep, the winner of my be.designs monogrammed platter giveaway! Email me within 48 hours at misssouthernprep [@] gmail dot com to claim your platter! Thanks to all who entered! Don't you just love the platters? They are too cute!
What have y'all been up to? Any exciting plans for the 4th? Have a wonderful day!
Miss Southern Prep