Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I've got the world on a string...

Today is a jumble of my thoughts lately!


First off, I finished Skinnydipping by Bethenny Frankel about two weeks ago, and I loved it! I had heard that the book was basically an autobiography, but there were some differences between Bethenny and the main character in her book, Faith. I thought that the story was cute, and it was a really easy read--I think I finished it in two days. I would definitely recommend it, especially for an easy beach read!
______________________________


One of my new obsessions is this lip balm by Bobbi Brown. I bought it in December, and it's seriously one of the best lip balms I've ever used! I keep it in my schoolbag, so I always have it with me!
____________________________


I was online browsing J.Crew a couple of days ago, and stumbled upon the Allie dress. I'm obsessed with this red color and may just have to order one for a formal or something in the fall!

Sorry my thoughts are all over the place today! Hope y'all have a great day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Miss Southern Prep
Photo: 1, 2, 3

7 comments:

  1. I have heard great reviews about the BB lip balm. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bethenny! Going to have to read that. That dress is a score-very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bethanny...I've got to pick up this book! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for finals to end so I can finally read her book for fun! So glad you enjoyed it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dying to read Skinny Dipping, definitely getting it on my next trip to the book store!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!