Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gigi New York

I was recently contacted by GiGi of New York to do a review of one of their products, the Embossed Python Zip Pouch. I was thinking that it was usually used as more of a coin purse, but I was hoping that it would be big enough to use as a very small clutch.

Of course I chose the fuschia color and added my monogram to the front: 

 
An Instagrammed close-up of the monogram. 

I loved the little tassle on the zipper, I thought it was so cute! I was also impressed at how much I could fit inside this little pouch! As you can see here, I took it out to dinner with me over the weekend, and everything I needed fit:

Inside were my ID, iPhone, credit cards, some cash, my license, and my car key. I loved that everything could fit so easily!

I was so pleased with my purchase, that I would definitely shop GiGi New York or their sister company, Graphic Image, again. The sales rep was so sweet and easy to work with, and the product I received was such great quality!

Have y'all ever shopped GiGi New York or Graphic Image? If not, here's even more incentive to check it out--both GiGi New York and Graphic Image are extending my readers a 20% discount with the code SOUTHERN at checkout! This code is valid for one month, so shop up!  
_______________________________________
The winner of my Sparrow Grey giveaway is Allyson Butler! Congrats, Allyson! Please email me within 48 hours to claim your prize! Thanks to all who entered! Have a wonderful day!

Miss Southern Prep

10 comments:

  1. I love love love GiGi new York! I won one of their envelope clutches through a giveaway and recently got a Graphic Image datebook - love both. I'm sending you an email about the giveaway right now; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so cute!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sized little pouch! As long as it holds the iphone, money and some keys I'm good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great- I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post,follow you,hope you can follow me back :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! All the perfect qualities in one pouch, I love that it fits all the essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Gigi, though I haven't purchased yet. I need to jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!