Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fabulous Finds

I recently recieved this gorgeous acrylic monogram necklace from Best Personalized Jewelry and just love it! I ordered the 1.6" size in black on an 18' chain, so it would ne a little longer. I went with black, because I felt like that would be a neutral color that went with a lot of my wardrobe.


However, there are tons of different color options, and I think any color would look gorgeous! Another thing I love is that the necklace is super-cheap, only $22.95--such a steal! I've worn this necklace a few times and have gotten tons of compliments on it, too.

I wore it a couple of days ago with a pink dress!

I just love this necklace!
_____________________________________________________


I'm loving this Tory Burch Reva Clutch! Isn't the pink gorgeous?! I wish it were in my college girl budget! Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas!

How's your week going? Hope you have a fabulous day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Miss Southern Prep

9 comments:

  1. So fun, love it and am always a sucker for ANYTHING monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace and I too, love that TB clutch! Hope you are having a great Thursday! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! And that clutch is amazing- love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace! I need a monogrammed necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the necklace, and I love that clutch. It's Tory and pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In LOVE with the monogram necklace- so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!