Friday, June 1, 2012

Tiny Trendsetter

Love or hate the Kardashians, you have to agree that Kourtney's son, Mason, is one of the best-dressed tots in Hollywood. Mini Aviators, polos, seersucker suits, and sweaters fill Mason's closet, and he could not be any cuter! Seriously, every time I see this little guy in magazines, I swoon over his wardrobe! I can only hope that my future son will be as fashionable as the adorable Mason! Here are some of my favorite looks of his:







Ahhh could he be any more precious? Are you as in love with Mason's wardrobe as me? Have a wonderful weekend!

Miss Southern Prep 
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

11 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how her daughter will dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Mason is adorable, I love his wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw just precious! I love Mason! He definitely takes after Scott and Kourtney's fabulous style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never followed the Kardashians. But you're right, he is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the seersucker suit! If Disick is doing anything right, I guess this is it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a fan of the Kardashians...but Mason is super adorable in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I love little Mason too. So jealous of his style (or maybe I should say his parents). Wait till she has her little girl. I cannot even imagine how precious and well dressed she will be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little Mason is a style icon! I can't wait to watch him grow up and see what happens :)
    xo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mason is the most adorable child EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw love the little seersucker suit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!