Monday, June 18, 2012

Review: Eclectic Ornaments

Have y'all ever heard of the Etsy shop Eclectic Ornaments? Described by Rae, the owner, as "fresh eclectic jewelry with imagination," the shop is full of gorgeous handmade jewelry. Because each piece is made-to-order, your necklace is super unique.

Rae was gracious enough to send me one of her best-selling necklaces, the Huge Double Strand Briolette Bib Statement Necklace. When ordering, you can decide on the color of the spacers (silver, gold, matte gold, or bronze), and on the color of the ties! This necklace comes in so many different colors, it's wonderful to have options to make it even more individual! 


I decided on the Huge Double Strand Briolette Bib Statement Necklace in hot pink, because I love pink, and you might remember that I wrote about being obsessed with statement necklaces in the past. I tend to wear more silver, so I went with silver spacers and white ties, so they'd go with everything.

The necklace came in a cute box with a bow around it, perfect for gift-giving! 

I wore this necklace to a dinner with friends at a sushi place I love and then to a party. Because you tie the necklace, you can adjust the length based on what you're wearing! I love that I can easily make it short or long. One of my favorite things about this necklace is that the white ties are washable! So if they get dirty, you can just pull them off and throw them in the wash--so perfect for moms of young kids! 


This is how I wore the necklace:

[Dress: TJ Maxx, Cardigan: J.Crew Jackie Cardigan in Azalea, Shoes: Jack Rogers, Bracelet and Ring: David Yurman]

I love, love, love this necklace and Rae's shop! This necklace is perfect for summer, and I'm sure it will be making an appearance on several occasions this season. I got so many compliments on it, I might just order another color later this summer! 

Here are some of my other favorites from Rae's shop: 


 This reminds me of the famous J.Crew Bubble necklace!

Love the clear!

The turquoise is SUCH a pretty color, and the flower is so fun!

Isn't this shop so wonderful?! Have a terrific day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway, it ends tonight at midnight!! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: Personal and Rae's shop

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the necklace and the outfit you paired it with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one that looks like the jcrew bubble necklace! The blue is such a pretty colour too! Hope you had a wonderful day with your friends!
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love the pink shade of the first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!