Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dear Dad

If you're like me, you've thought of some gift options for your dad's Fathers Day Gift, but haven't actually purchased one yet! I'm planning on going shopping for my Dad's gift on Friday, but it shouldn't take too long, since I've narrowed down what I think I'm going to get him. In case you're still looking for gifts, here are some suggestions: 

  • Subscription to a Beer of the Month Club 
  • A watch--To earn extra brownie points, have the back engraved! 
  • A subscription to his favorite magazine 
  • A sweet treat from his favorite local bakery 
  • A new golf bag or new golf clubs
  • L'Occitane Cade Shaving Duo--My dad LOVES this stuff, and since he normally wouldn't buy it himself, either my brother or I try to give it to him for holidays, so he always has it! 
  • A new baseball cap--I'm loving this bright blue VV hat for summer! 
  • An iPod shuffle with some of his favorite songs already downloaded on it 
  • A giftcard to his favorite coffee or lunch place 
  • A new tie/bow tie from his favorite store
  • A nice new leather wallet
What are you getting your Dad for Father's Day? Any other suggestions? Have a great day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway

Miss Southern Prep 

6 comments:

  1. Loving the idea of the V Vines hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ideas! When I ask my dad for ideas, he always says, I don't need anything, I am good. They can definitely be tough to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has always been a tough one for me....great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great suggestions! Dad's can be so hard to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great ideas! I always find myself in such a tizzy trying to figure out what to get my father. I am thinking maybe another set of cuff links! That or a new monogrammed robe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ideas! I got my dad's gift weeks ago-I found it by chance. My dad and brother have been talking about turning the detached garage at our weekend home into a tiki bar. I found an oar engraved with 'tiki lounge' on it...hope he loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!