If you're like me, you've thought of some gift options for your dad's Fathers Day Gift, but haven't actually purchased one yet! I'm planning on going shopping for my Dad's gift on Friday, but it shouldn't take too long, since I've narrowed down what I think I'm going to get him. In case you're still looking for gifts, here are some suggestions:
- Subscription to a Beer of the Month Club
- A watch--To earn extra brownie points, have the back engraved!
- A subscription to his favorite magazine
- A sweet treat from his favorite local bakery
- A new golf bag or new golf clubs
- L'Occitane Cade Shaving Duo--My dad LOVES this stuff, and since he normally wouldn't buy it himself, either my brother or I try to give it to him for holidays, so he always has it!
- A new baseball cap--I'm loving this bright blue VV hat for summer!
- An iPod shuffle with some of his favorite songs already downloaded on it
- A giftcard to his favorite coffee or lunch place
- A new tie/bow tie from his favorite store
- A nice new leather wallet
What are you getting your Dad for Father's Day? Any other suggestions? Have a great day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Miss Southern Prep