Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Hair

I don't know about y'alls hair, but with all of the humidity, my hair has already been going crazy! I cannot imagine what it's going to be like when summer actually hits, so I've been pinning some easy summer hair ideas, in hopes that I can save my hair from looking like a frizzy mess! Here are some that I'm hoping to recreate: 

I love the teased roots with the classic braid! 

I love braids. They're so easy and effortless. 

I love headbands, so this hairstyle will be easy! 

You can never go wrong with the classic pony. 

One of my favorites--the side braid pulled back into a bun!

What are your go-to styles for the hot summer months? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
* All photos: Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Oh, those are great ESP that top one!!! I try to do new things but always end up in a reg. pony tail, lol!

    Happy Monday,
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE fan of braids in the summer -- and also obsessed with Lauren Conrad so I'll definitely be trying to recreate that look as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love headbands and the braid/bun! I'm also worried about how my hair is going to freak out in the summer humidity!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I was better at doing my hair...these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these looks! I actually have the third picture pinned on pinterest. My hair always gets really flat and boring in the summer from the humidity, so I want to try some of these styles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE that headband look! I have several of these on my pinterest too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute all the way! All of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all fantastic looks! I'm heading to the beach next week and these are exactly what i've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving all of these looks! I am hoping to do some fun braids for the summer. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!