Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Musings of Miss Southern Prep

Hello, lovely readers! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was spent lounging around the house, hanging out with friends, and catching-up on TV shows. It was absolutely wonderful! 

Today, I thought I'd share with you some of my recent finds!

May Books
I had never heard of May Books until recently, but as soon as I checked them out online, I fell in love! I love that you can design your own cover (with a monogram!) and choose what you want on the inside. I'm trying to decide whether or not to order one to use as my planner for the fall! Have any of y'all tried May Books out? I'd love to hear about your experience!

 The Shops at Target 
I finally checked out the Shops this weekend and was pleasantly surprised at all of the wonderful stuff they have! I purchased this foot exfoliator and a pair of tweezers at the Cos Bar shop. I've tried out both, and love them! The exfoliator was only $6, but it works much better than pricier ones I've tried! And the tweezers, which were only $4, were just as nice as Tweezerman, in my opinion! 

Old Navy Dress 
I never go to Old Navy, but I stopped in on Friday, and found this adorable dress on sale for only $6! Yes, only $6--what a steal! It's kind of a burnt cinnamon color, and I think it will be fabulous with tights and Fryes in the fall! 

How was your weekend? Hope you have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a set of Greek letters! It ends on Wednesday May 30th at midnight! 
Photo: 1, 2&3 

13 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! I've also had some Old Navy luck lately, and I too never stop in.

    And MayBooks are great! I just got a friend of mine on of their notebooks as a bday gift, and she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! I forget Old Navy exists, I wouldn't think they would have cute nautical pieces like that, definitely a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds!!!! I'm about to hop in the car and head to Old Navy that dress is adorable and for only $6?! and I've never heard of May Books, but I'll need to check them out now

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I want those tweezers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of May Books but I really love that... maybe I'll look into them too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. May Books sounds awesome, must check it out now. Thank you for sharing
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hearing a lot about May Books recently and am thinking of purchasing one for myself.

    Old Navy...I pop in every once and again...I find it to be really hit or miss. But I do love their lightweight long sleeve shirts. I buy an extra large and use them as cover ups for the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely go in to Old Navy, but that looks like a great find! I need to get that foot exfoliator STAT! Here is AZ your skin and feet get so yucky that you have to pull out the big guns to smooth it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always shop at Old Navy...it's ful of amazing finds! My dress today is from there and i am wearing it paired with TB flats. It's such a great store. Glad you found that dress. I had been admiring it for a while. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that dress! I want to go to Old Navy right now!!!! I've also never heard of May Book but you can bet I just opened it in another tab haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never heard of May Books - sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I saw your about section- I love that you have the same interests as me (chamapgne, monograms, pearls, Jcrew, the Notebook etc) and I love that you're still a blackberry user haha :) No one ever uses em anymore!
    Anyways, the dress from Old Navy is adorable! I usually buy plain coloured tshirts from them but next time I will be on a look out for other pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!