Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hamptons Haven


It comes as no surprise that Tory Burch, known for her fabulous preppy-boho clothing line, also has a fabulously stunning Hamptons home. Vogue did a feature on her home a while back, and to say that the home is gorgeous is an understatement. All of the rooms are formal, yet feel inviting, and Tory uses gorgeous color combos, such as blue and white, throughout. 






I'm obsessed with the blue and white tables!



Now if I could just go visit for a while! What do you think of Tory's home? Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. Love! It is such fun getting ideas and transforming them to my own home! Thanks for posting this. I had seen an image or two, but not the whole series.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house is beautiful - lost for words, stunning! Serious house envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all..she has great style that feels both old world but still modern and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, one word, amazing!! I want to see her closet!! I'm totally addicted to Netflix too, have you watched Downton Abbey, it's so good?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her house is gorgeous - just stunning! I love Tory Burch! She perfectly capture the essence of preppy meet boho in her collections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah. Absolutely perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Probably in my top 5 favorite houses. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super lovely - very English don't you think? She even has jardinieres in her conservatory (the blue and white tables) - simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would seriously give my right arm to live there! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gahhh, this is stunning. If I ever strike it super rich I'm having a house in the Hamptons. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!