Saturday, May 12, 2012

Campus Book Rentals


When I entered my freshman year of college, I was a little clueless about how expensive textbooks were. I was definitely in for a shock when I saw how expensive all of my textbooks would be, especially the books for huge classes, like Micro and my math class. So, I decided to rent those books, which ended up saving me a huge amount of money, and made my parents so much happier (haha). 

I still rent my books, if they're available, because honestly, it's so easy and so much cheaper! I literally save hundreds of dollars by renting my books each semester. Campus Book Rentals contacted me about advertising, and I totally agreed, because it's such a smart decision to rent your books! Here are some of the other benefits of renting from Campus Book Rentals: 

-Save 40-90% off of bookstore prices 
-Free shipping both ways 
-Can highlight in the textbooks (This is one of my favorite things about CBR!!) 
-Largest selection in the nation 
-Flexible rental periods 
-They donate to Operation Smile with each book rented (Love this, too!) 

I'll definitely be renting from CBR next semester! Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*In return for this post, I received a $50 credit to CBR

2 comments:

  1. When I was in University, I spent about $1,000 a semester just on books. I wish I had known about Campus Book Rentals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that when I was in school. I hope I can use it some when I go back to school in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!