Monday, May 14, 2012

Bubbly Yours

I know by now, most of y'all have seen the gorgeous J. Crew Bubble necklace: 


I think it's the perfect necklace for spring and summer, and I just had to have one! However, I definitely could not justify spending $150 on it. So, I searched and searched for one that was cheaper and stumbled upon Karlee Dutson's blog, Bubbly Yours, where she sells look-a-likes for almost a fourth of the price!

Karlee's necklaces are only $39, which is such a steal, in my opinion! She was sweet enough to send me a necklace to review, and saying that I love it is an understatement! Karlee's necklaces come in turquoise, black, cobalt blue, coral, red, and yellow. I chose the Cobalt Blue and was thrilled when it arrived! 


Doesn't it look so similar to the J. Crew one? I was so excited to wear it, and quickly paired it with chino shorts, a plain J. Crew tank, a Jackie sweater, and Jacks. 

A close-up of the necklace! 

I wore it out to dinner with a few friends, and I got so many compliments on it all night! Even our waiter, who was a college-aged guy, said he liked it! 

I love that the necklace has three adjustable lengths, so it can be shorter or longer. I cannot wait to keep wearing this gorgeous necklace this summer, because it literally goes with anything--shorts, dresses, or skirts--and can instantly dress-up an outfit. Here's a Polyvore set, showing how else I plan to wear this necklace over the summer: 


J.Crew Bubble Necklace Set


If you're interested in buying one of these necklaces for an amazing price, head over to Karlee's blog, Bubbly Yours, and use the code FREESHIP to get free shipping! If you have any questions, feel free to email Karlee at karleedutson [@] gmail dot com! 

Hope you have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep
Photo: 1

11 comments:

  1. i KEEP seeing these necklaces, they are so cute! i may have to browse that site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I am going to have to check it out, I have been a fan of this necklace for a few years now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so so much for the review! You're an absolute doll and I'm so glad you love the necklace!

    Xoxo,
    Karlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it paired with that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesss I love that J. Crew necklace and have been looking for a lower-priced option! I'll have to check out Karlee's ones, thanks for the find! I also found some on Etsy that look pretty cute too . glad I found your blog, now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is almost identical! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a turquoise version off of ebay and love it!! I love that the shop you show has so many colors!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cobalt blue color you got and love all of the outfit options you paired it with. I can't seem to get enough of mine, just love it so.

    btw- love your blog, just started following :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!