Friday, May 25, 2012

All Laced Up

I've been super-obsessed with lace lately, and the other day, I stumbled across this fabulous lace overlay dress Ashlee Simpson wore to an event. 


I loved everything about the dress, but the price tag. I love that it still looks young and is perfect for summer. So I began the search for the perfect lace dress and found tons of great options for under $100!  


Lily Boutique
I love the shape of this dress--the nipped waist flatters everyone, and it's so chic! For only $33, it's such a steal! 

Piperlime--$69
This is perfect for summer, and I love the sleeves!

Suzi Chin--$74
This Suzi Chin dress is a citrus color with an ivory overlay, which makes the color a light green. It's such a unique color, I love it for spring! 

Forever 21--$23
This reminds me of the first dress I posted! It's so cute, and super inexpensive!

Laundry by Shelli Segal--$88
Although this dress has longer sleeves, it's still perfect for summer, because it has the spaghetti strap underlay. 

Wyatt--$87
Obviously I'm loving the longer sleeves! This one might be my favorite! 

Have you seen any fabulous lace dresses lately? Hope you have a great day, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Miss Southern Prep
Photo: 1

11 comments:

  1. Me too....I just wish I weren't so pale so I could pull off the white dress look. Love your picks. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been all about the lace lately! love it! the lacey dresses are so pretty, i just haven't found the perfect one for me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so pretty! I wish I had more of a tan, I'm wayyy to white to wear a white dress.

    Have a great weekend love! I'm hosting my first giveaway and I'd love you to stop by and visit!

    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and feminine. The one from Piperlime is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Blue Dog Belle! Ic an't wait to get my hands on a white lace dress, but only after I get a little tan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! That F21 is a great find!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE lace! I just need to get a little color before I can pull off my white lace because currently I match it ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously LOVE lace...I'm hoping to find a lace wedding dress. Also, I have a dress really similar to those black ones (TJ Maxx)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this lace post! True, lace is everywhere. I recently got a couple of lace dresses and shorts for my store and they FLEW out the door! I also have a lace tunic that I wear from time to time. Its something about lace that is just so feminine, fragile and fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great job finding some other versions! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!