Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review: Monograms, Markings, and More

You may have remembered a few weeks ago when I blogged about needing a new hat. I featured an adorable one by Monograms, Markings, and More. Well, Porsche, the owner of Monograms, Markings, and More, sent me two items from her shop to review! 

Porsche sent me this adorable Jute bag and one of her monogrammed baseball caps to review. 

Here's a close-up of my bag and hat. For both, I went with the interlocking font in hot pink. I love how the pink pops against both the hat and bag! 

 I am seriously obsessed with this hat. I wore it for a run the other day, and it was perfect! I also have a rather large head and a lot of thick hair, so I have a hard time finding hats that actually look ok on me. This one fits well and also looks cute! I can't wait to wear it to the Club this summer, while lounging by the pool, and when I go to the beach! 

Here's a photo of the bag standing up. It's pretty big, and would definitely be large enough for an overnight bag! I also love that the top zips, because I always worry that my stuff is going to fall out of my bag if it's not zipped! The material is kind of like a burlap--perfect for summer!

I put all of my gym stuff in here the other day and left in my car, so I could go right after my internship. As you can see, there was plenty of room! You can see that there's a small pouch near the top, which I put my iPod and headphones in.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Porsche and her shop! She was SO easy and sweet to work with, and I honestly love both my bag and hat so much! Her shop is so cute, and all of her items would be perfect to give as gifts!

Have you checked out Monograms, Markings, and More yet? What's your favorite item? Have a wonderful day!

Miss Southern Prep

*I was not compensated for this post, 
all opinions stated are my own. 

18 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I need everything in this post, especially that hat!! So glad I stumbled across your blog, its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! I'm definitely in need of a tote bag like that and the fact that it's monogrammed is even better! :)

    I'm so jealous that you got to review these. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is adorable, absolutely perfect for looking good on a run!! I have that bag, it is great right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I need to pick up one of those hats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE that bag. going to order it now.

    xoxo, D
    seersuckerandsweettea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hat! I'm definitely ordering one now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag! It reminds me of my monogrammed longchamp, but you can't get a script monogram on longchamp, that I know of. It's super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of that company but I'm definitely going to heck it out! What great items (especially the hat)!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I love both items! I would love to have a baseball hat monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that bag!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both the hat and bag! I'm definitely in need of a new bag..can't wait to see what she has!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bag! I might need to order one for myself... =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the same jute bag, but in a giraffe print with a lime monogram! I use it tons and it is the perfect weekend getaway bag!! I also have the same issue with hats, so I may need to check that one out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this hat! I need one to take to college next year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found your blog! It's so cute! I just started a blog to keep up with my adventures of being married to a southern man from Alabama :)

    mattandcarlycross.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's awesome! I favourited her shop on etsy - I love the jute totes!

    xo,
    Sara Grace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo I am loving that tote!! Totally going to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!