Thursday, April 5, 2012

House Beautiful

Yesterday, while I was working out, I began flipping through the April issue of House Beautiful, and I fell in love with one of the featured homes. An interior designer bought an old Savannah row house and updated it with bright colors, fun accents, and comfortable furniture. I love old, Southern homes, so of course I loved this house and couldn't help but share!

Love the outside! It's so traditional!

Entry

I'm seriously obsessed with this dining room! I think it would also be perfect for a beach house!

Love the light blues and whites in the living room!


Kitchen

Master Bedroom--I love the soothing colors!

Master Bath

Isn't this an amazing outdoor space? Seriously, so gorgeous!

Amazing! I seriously love this house! Do you read House Beautiful? Do you like what the owners have done to this Savannah Row House? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty house! I love wood paneling (as seen in the bathroom picture) and I LOVE that back yard space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but that house is beyond amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love row houses mmmm!!! I love what they did with the space it's a great space that they tidied up. Would love a follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I dream of owning a row house in Savannah! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This house is gorgeous! I have never even heard of House Beautiful before so I will definitely check it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beyong beautiful, I would say it can be my dream house ;)

    I am your newest follower, please check out my blog and return the favor ;)
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was one of my favorite issues of House Beautiful because of that amazing row house.I have always wanted to live in one,and this one is beyond fabulous! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kitchen and the master bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love. I love Savannah. I love House Beautiful. and I love this decor! Agreed, the dining room is PERFECT for the beach cottage!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!