Wednesday, April 18, 2012

GCB Fashion

I know by this point almost everyone has heard of or seen an episode of GCB. At first, I wasn't sure if I'd like the show, but now I tune in every week, not only because I think it's hilarious, but also because I love to look at all of the fabulous clothes! All of the women (with the exception of Amanda) are so over-the-top, but each one has a unique style, and I've been dying over all of the brands I've spotted! 

Love Carlene's dress! 

And of course, I love all of the girls' bling!

Even the mom, Gigi, is fabulous! 

Sharon is my favorite! I think she's too funny, and I love the Kate Spade sweater she's sporting!


Cricket always has the best necklaces!

I love all of Carlene's dresses, too.

Have you seen GCB? What do you think of the ladies' fashion? Who's your favorite character? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Lilly giveaway, which ends on Thursday at midnight, or my A Cut Above Boutique giveaway, which ends on Saturday at midnight! 
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7

17 comments:

  1. I love this show!! You're right..the fashion makes it that much better(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love their style too. I was just commenting on how fabulous Cricket's necklaces are the other day. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen this show yet, I need to hop on the bandwagon asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE GCB! Now, I look forward to my Monday morning coffee so I watch it on my DVR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with GCB! That show is hilarious! Carlene is my favorite. I love all the ladies' fashion though I don't have one specific favorite for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't one of my "must see" shows...but I've watched a handful of episodes and really enjoyed them. Amanda is my favourite character but love everything Carlene has worn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon is my favorite too! Love GCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't watched this show yet, but have been on the fence whether I wanted to add it to my ever growing DVR list. I might have to check out the first episode now - I"m loving those clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the show! They are just so stinkin' funny!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  10. While I do tune in every week I still am not in love with the show. I love to see the over the top fashions, but for someone I have not been able to get hooked. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to watch this so badly!

    And also, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love - and love especially sharon peachum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove GCB!! Cricket does have the best statement necklaces. I think Sharon's my favorite too! I want all of their closets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone who can pull of "losing it with Jesus" can pull of anything, she is the funniest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fashion is awesome on the show. I would love Amanda's closet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah! I love this show and I want their closets! haha.

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!