Friday, April 27, 2012

Foxfield, here I come!

Today I'm heading up to visit one of my best friends and go to Foxfield with his frat. For those of you who don't know, Foxfield is a well-known horse race in Virginia that a lot of UVA students and surrounding students attend. I went last year, and it was SO much fun! I made a Polyvore set with some of my Foxfield essentials, which are all definite musts. I never carry too much, because I know it's going to be hot, and I hate carrying my purse around! 

Foxfield!

Have you ever been to a horse race? Are any of y'all going to Foxfield? Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Sorry for the recent lack of posting! I should be back to normal next week! 

10 comments:

  1. Aw that sounds like a lot of fun! I have been attending Keeneland in Lexington, such a fun way to look cute and have a few drinks! I may be attending Derby as well :) Time will tell!

    krahomewardbound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there this weekend! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I graduated from UVA in 2000. I have very fond memories of Foxfield. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only been to the races in Del Mar-San Diego. But we are moving back to VA and I plan on going next year. Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is my goal to make it to the Derby one day with my family that lives in KY and attends every year. Love all your essentials! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a blast. I've been to a few horse races and I've always had fun. Have a great time at Foxfield.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fabulous! Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see pictures and what you wore! In my college days we would go to Carolina Cup! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!