Monday, April 16, 2012

Chanel Love

I have always been obsessed with the classic Chanel CC logo pearl necklaces, but my obsession has been taken to a new level lately, because of Heather from the Real Housewives of Orange County. That girl has a fabulous collection of Chanel necklaces! 


Heather's on the right!

Of course I've always dreamed of owning one, but I'm not sure my parents would ignore the $2,200 charge on their credit card....


Maybe one day, right? 

Do you love the Chanel pearl necklaces as much as me? How do you feel about Heather? Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Lilly giveaway! It ends on Thursday at midnight! And check back tomorrow for another giveaway announcement!
Photo: 1, 2, 3,

5 comments:

  1. I actually like her, she seems to be a notch above. (not that hard to do though, lol) She at least has class, seems intelligent, more cultured and overall just more polished than some of the others who lets just say are a bit lacking in that dept. Its definitely one of my guilty pleasures!! And like you, LOVE Chanel necklaces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a post about her and the chanel necklaces. I swear she owns at least 3 different ones. Thats close to 10,000..ouch. Oh how I would love to have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch any of the Housewives...but that necklace is pretty and I can see why you'd want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace too! and Heather! Maybe a graduation gift in a few years?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Heather. I think she is a great addition to the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!