Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ch-Ch-Chinos

For spring, I'm loving Chino shorts. They're perfect for warm spring and summer days, because you can throw on a tank or short-sleeved shirt, Jacks, and a cute statement necklace, and you look so put-together! My favorite chinos are from J. Crew, and I love that they come in different lengths, which is perfect for short people like me. Love these: 




I want all of these colors! Do you love chinos? What's your favorite brand?
__________________________________


I've also been awarded the Sunshine Award by Jessica at Sweet Simplicity. Thanks so much, Jessica--you're too sweet!

  • Favorite color? PINK, of course!
  • Favorite number? I've always loved the number 14, I don't know why, though.
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I love Diet Coke and sweet tea! 
  • Facebook or Twitter? Y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but I was spending way too much time on Facebook, so I gave it up in September, and haven't gotten it back since. The first couple of weeks were hard, but I honestly don't even miss it! And I've never had a Twitter! I know, I'm crazy! 
  • My Passion? I love working with kids! In high school, I tutored kids at a local elementary school and I babysit and nanny during the summer. I can't wait to have a few of my own one day! 
  • Favorite animal? LOVE elephants!
  • Giving or receiving gifts? I love pinking out gifts for my friends and family, but who doesn't also love receiving gifts? So both! 
  • Favorite Pattern? I love houndstooth, polka dots, and gingham.
  • Favorite Flower? My favorite are pink peonies, closely followed by white peonies.

I'm tagging any reader who wants to participate! Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos courtesy of J. Crew

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I want a pair of fun colored shorts, but I want them a little cheaper than JCREW just in case I don't like the crazy colors in a few years! However, those pinks shorts I don't see going out of style any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am LOVING those shorts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love J.Crew chino shorts! They fit so well and last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those chinos shorts are great! You can dress them up or down as we want! That hot pink is just gorgeous! Happy Easter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Crew chino shorts are by far the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts! I have got to get some for the summer.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They make the best shorts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! I need new shorts, bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love J.Crew shorts! My mum thinks I have enough...but one can never have enough J.Crew shorts, right??

    I, too, am elephant obsessed. I think it might be because I'm a Republican, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!