For spring, I'm loving Chino shorts. They're perfect for warm spring and summer days, because you can throw on a tank or short-sleeved shirt, Jacks, and a cute statement necklace, and you look so put-together! My favorite chinos are from J. Crew, and I love that they come in different lengths, which is perfect for short people like me. Love these:
I want all of these colors! Do you love chinos? What's your favorite brand?
I've also been awarded the Sunshine Award by Jessica at Sweet Simplicity. Thanks so much, Jessica--you're too sweet!
- Favorite color? PINK, of course!
- Favorite number? I've always loved the number 14, I don't know why, though.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink? I love Diet Coke and sweet tea!
- Facebook or Twitter? Y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but I was spending way too much time on Facebook, so I gave it up in September, and haven't gotten it back since. The first couple of weeks were hard, but I honestly don't even miss it! And I've never had a Twitter! I know, I'm crazy!
- My Passion? I love working with kids! In high school, I tutored kids at a local elementary school and I babysit and nanny during the summer. I can't wait to have a few of my own one day!
- Favorite animal? LOVE elephants!
- Giving or receiving gifts? I love pinking out gifts for my friends and family, but who doesn't also love receiving gifts? So both!
- Favorite Pattern? I love houndstooth, polka dots, and gingham.
- Favorite Flower? My favorite are pink peonies, closely followed by white peonies.
I'm tagging any reader who wants to participate! Have a wonderful day!
Miss Southern Prep
*Photos courtesy of J. Crew