Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vacation, all I ever wanted....

I think the warm weather is finally getting to my head. Right now, I can't concentrate on anything. All I can think about is hopping on a plane and heading somewhere tropical. Ideally, my plane would fly to....

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where I'd relax and lay out on the beach,


while wearing this, 


and this, 


as I sip on a few margaritas, 


munch on chips and fresh guacamole, 


and catch-up on the news. 


Ahhh, if only....a girl can dream to get her through until summer, right? Is anyone else dying for a vacation right now? Hope you have a fabulous day, no matter where you are! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Don't forget, my giveaway ends tonight at midnight! 
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

13 comments:

  1. You and me both girl!! You just made me reallllly want a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in your shoe right now. What I would give to go on vacation instead of studying and stressing out every day because of school.

    Love the tunic/coverup - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...can I come with you please???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! My goodness. These last weeks until school ends just seem to go on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm...
    Spring Break is a tease... I want SUMMER. But I won't have endless summer days this year, as I have to get a job "to understand the value of a hard earned dollar." Thanks, Dad.
    Oh well, I'll be lusting after your lenient days of summer!

    http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I sign up?!? haha. Looks like a wonderful vacation.
    I'm adding that Victoria's secret bikini to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need a VACATION! Cabo sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, a vacay would be amaaaazing right about now!! I'm with you on every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of this! The beach in cabo looks amazing!

    Come enter my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying to go to Cabo!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preach IT! I can't agree with you any more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!