Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Target Pink (and green) Finds

I was at Target a few nights ago, and I was impressed at all of the cute pink (and green) items I found while browsing the store! Some were even from my favorite place in Target, the Dollar Section!

How cute is this bowl I found in the dollar section? It also comes in blue, green, yellow, and purple! I scooped one up to use as a cereal bowl, but I think they'd be super cute as ice cream bowls during the summer! Even better, each bowl is only $2.50! 

I love this summer hat, also found in the dollar section! It was on sale for $2.50 and would be perfect to wear at the beach!

I loved these pails! Wouldn't they be so cute with a monogram on the front? For $2.50, you could scoop up a few, and they could be used as gift holders, for flowers, or to put baked goods in as a small gift!

LOVED this pink scarf with green giraffes! 

Cute, lightweight scarves for spring!

I bought 3 of these bathing suit cover-ups last summer, and they are amazing! I think they're $17.99, so they're not too expensive, and they are so comfortable!

LOVE Target for cute, cheap swimsuits!

I loved this makeup bag. The colors and the print are so pretty! 

Have you found anything cute at Target lately? Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for an adorable Lilly shift pillow! Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

17 comments:

  1. The dollar section at Target is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bowl is too darling! I might have to go to Target now and snatch one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find some really great stuff in the dollar section at Target. I love it!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have Target in Canada (yet). But I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom just surprised me with a set of those bowls, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those bowls and I've seen them in our Target I've just been avoiding buying them because I don't actually "need" them. BUT, I think you have me convinced to pick at least one up the next time I go to target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that pink scarf with giraffes...but mine are grey. I love Target! I got a great green gingham shirt the other day in the mens department! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of this! I can't go into Target because I would probably come home with all of these things, and more! Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Target always has great stuff! Every time I walk in there its bad news bears for my wallet haha

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous pink and green tarjay finds!! i especially love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous finds... looks like I am going to target tomorrow lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have at least 3 bathing suits from Target. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!