Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Style Icons

When it comes to fashion, I definitely lean towards a more classic, preppy style. J. Crew Jackie cardigans, monograms, Jack Rogers, pearls, pink, navy, dresses, bows, and ruffles are all staples in my wardrobe. I absolutely love anything that has to do with fashion, and I love mixing different pieces in my closet to create new looks. However, I also love looking to some of my favorite fashion icons to get inspiration. Here are the women who influence my style the most! 

Blair Waldorf 
LOVE her! Lately, I haven't been loving her outfits, but I loved everything she wore during the first two seasons, while she was still in high school. 

Jackie O 
What girl doesn't love Jackie O? She was so sophisticated, but it never looked like she was trying too hard. 

Kate Middleton 
I love that she chooses more classic pieces, most of which are also affordable! I think I've loved just about everything she's worn!

Charlotte York
Out of the four Sex and the City girls, Charlotte is by far my favorite! All of her clothing is fabulous!

Who are your style icons? Hope you have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

20 comments:

  1. My style icons are Grace Kelly and Kate Middleton. Perfect mixture of classic and preppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so much agree. Especially with Kate Middleton and Blair's high school wardrobe, headbands included. I think Blair always looks glamorous now, but her outfits from the beginning seasons are much more things that I would wear day-to-day myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think alike....love Charlotte and she is by far my fave too! Love all the other icons too..all symbols of classic grace and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great icons, I would love to get my hands on Blair's closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Middleton is always dressed fit to kill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte is my favorite person of all time!!! I was thinking of devoting yet another post to her sometime soon haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate Middleton is my favorite. She always looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these! Not going to lie, all of these fabulous ladies are my style icons. Blair and Kate are my two favs.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte was always my favorite. Loved her ladylike and high fashion style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate Middleton and Charlotte are just fantastic, I also like Pippa Middleton's style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics for style! I love all of these woman and wish I could be as stylish as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving Blair's style right now too! She's still preppy, but has managed to add a little bit of trendy flair into her wardrobe to spice things up :)
    xo
    -Bo

    ReplyDelete
  13. With the exception of Blair (and only because I haven't watched Gossip Girl since the first season), I love all of the women you have mentioned.

    Jackie O is hands down my all time favourite. Ivanka Trump is also a favourite. I feel that both women are so classic, classy, pull together and just beautiful in the way that they dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your preppy chic style inspiration! Loving all the gals you mentioned above! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to BE Kate Middleton! Seriously, could she be ANY more flawless!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all amazing closets to raid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You couldn't have picked any better people to be your inspiration! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Charlotte too. and I swearr K Davis does NOT age. She looks just like she always did!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved this post so much I included it in Lots of Link Love for this week! LOVE Charlotte.

    Come check it out, and snag the button if you want to share with your readers!

    http://www.stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/03/lots-of-link-love-final-linkup-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!