With warm weather and summer quickly approaching, it's time to up the workouts and get ready for bikini season! I've been trying to hit the gym most days, and I've also been trying to eat pretty healthily. Since I've been visiting the gym a lot, I thought I'd share some of my workout essentials with y'all!
- Hat and Sunglasses--If I'm running outside, these are a must! I'm pretty fair, so anything to keep the sun off of my face is essential!
- Headband--I have longer bangs, so I always pull my hair straight back into a ponytail and then put a headband on to keep my hair out of my face.
- Sunscreen--I always wear sunscreen, even if I'm only running for 20 minutes!
- Nike Shorts--Also known as Norts, these are the best! I'll only workout in Norts during the Spring, Summer, and early fall! They're SO comfortable.
- Camelbak--I love my Camelbak, and always take it with me to the gym. I know you're technically not suppose to drink anything flavored out of it, but I always add the Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light to the water in my Camelbak. As long as I wash it (and the mouth piece) at the end of the day, it's fine!
- Champion Sports Bras--I love the sports bras at Target. They're cheap (only $17!!), and they come in tons of fun colors. My favorite right now is the neon pink!
- iPod--I use to never use my iPod at the gym (weird, I know), but now I can't workout without it. I have different playlists for different types of workouts!
- T-shirts--I know some people workout in tighter fitting exercise tops, but I always workout in tshirts.
- Tennis Skirts--I love working out and playing tennis in Nike tennis skirts--they're the best!
- Magazines--If I'm on the treadmill or elliptical, I always read magazines.
- TLC Kashi Bars--These are perfect for an after-gym snack! My favorite flavor is peanut butter--YUM!
What are some of your workout essentials? What's your favorite workout? Have a wonderful day!
Miss Southern Prep
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends tomorrow at midnight!