Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hi, my name is Miss Southern Prep, and I am addicted to reality TV.

During break, I've realized that I am completely addicted to reality TV. Here are some shows I'm currently watching (and loving, of course): 

The Real Housewives of Orange County 
I've always loved the original housewives, and I'm loving this season! It seems more upbeat and fun, as compared to last year. 

It's a Brad Brad World 
I know this is over, but I'm behind a couple of weeks, so I'm still counting it as current! I wasn't sure about this show before it started, but I just love Brad and his bow ties!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
I've never watched this show on a consistent basis, but I actually like most of it this season. I like Kim and Kroy's story line this season, and I love Phaedra. I cannot stand Marlo or NeNe, though!


Love Broker 
I watched this when it premiered this week, but I'm not sure if I'll tune in again. Have any of y'all seen it? What did you think? 

Bethenny Ever After 
I love Bethenny, and this season has not disappointed! I love Jason, and Bryn is just the cutest!

Million Dollar Listing New York 
I love anything that has to do with real estate, and I absolutely love the city, so I thought I'd love this show! I love looking at all of the gorgeous apartments, but I'm not sure what I think of the agents. I can already tell that I'm going to hate Ryan. What did y'all think of the premiere last night? 

Khloe and Lamar 
Love these two! I can't wait to see them in Dallas.

And here are some shows coming this Spring that I cannot wait for:

Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding
I was never a huge fan of the Real Housewives of Atlanta or Kim Zolciak, but I actually like her this season. I think she and Kroy are a great couple, and I can't wait to see them plan their over-the-top wedding! 

Giuliana and Bill 
The 5th season starts on April 2nd, and I can't wait! I love them, and I think this season will be especially sentimental, since it chronicles Giuliana's struggle with breast cancer. 

Have you been watching any of these shows? What are you loving right now? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

7 comments:

  1. love all the housewives and G and B are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love million dollar listing! such a good show ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really watched any of these shows (or even heard of some), but I LOVE The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice, Big Brother and I'm excited for The Real Housewives of Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Bethanny!!! Do HGTV shows count as reality TV?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch OC housewives religiously and then a little bit of everything else too! I seriously have an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need to watch TV together!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Bethenny! I totally want to be her best friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!