Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Favorites

Here's what I've been loving this week! 

GCB 
I was sure that I wouldn't like this show, but a friend convinced me to watch the pilot over the weekend, and I was hooked! It is too funny! 

OPI in Elephantastic Pink 
I painted my nails with this springy color the other night, and I just love it! It's perfect for the warm weather we've been having! 

Stella and Dot Jewelry Roll 
How cute is this jewelry roll?! If I didn't already have one, I'd be scooping it up! It has tons of pockets, and it's perfect for traveling!

Lean Cuisine Chicken Enchilada Suiza 
I have had this for lunch almost every week day for the past 2 weeks! It's SO yummy, convenient, and healthy! 

What have you been loving this week? Have a fabulous weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends on Wednesday at midnight! 
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4

8 comments:

  1. Love that nail polish color and jewelry roll! I might have to get that color and treat myself to a mani/pedi. Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my last post for the Sunshine Award :) Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love elephantastic pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stella & Dot! And surprisingly, none of my co-workers had heard of Stella & Dot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jewelry roll! I'm going to have to get myself one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, G.C.B is just so much fun to watch.
    I am in love with that Stella and Dot jewelry roll. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE GCB. such a hilarious show. reminds me of my own crazy catholic community!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been meaning to watch GCB-now I'll have to! Love the jewelry roll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elephantastic Pink is my favourite OPI colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!