Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorites

Here are my favorites from the week! 

Jackie Cardigan in Neon Azalea 
I am obsessed with Jackie cardigans, and although this is my 4th pink Jackie cardigan (all different shades, of course), I'm still in love with it! I picked this up earlier this week, and I cannot wait to wear it!

Kate Spade Sunglasses 
I've been needing a new pair of sunglasses for a while, so I finally splurged and got these Kate Spade glasses. LOVE them! 

Marley Lilly Hat 
My mom called me and told me that my Marley Lilly hat came in yesterday! I can't wait to see it! This isn't my exact hat--of course mine has my monogram (in navy), with a pink rim. I can't wait to wear it to Foxfield this year! 

Running Outside
With all of this warm weather, I've been running outside almost daily, which has been so nice! I've never been much of a runner, but sometimes when I'm stressed (which I am), I just want to go for a nice, long run. This is a picture of the lake where I've been running this week-so pretty! 

What were you loving this week? Have a fabulous Friday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

13 comments:

  1. Love everything; especially that Cardigan! I have it it in a few colors too :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love a navy & pink combo! I bet your hat is adorable! I am so thrilled to be running outside...it beats being inside a hot gym any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing the matching Jackie shell this morning in that gorgeous shade of pink, it's my new favorite! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee your hat! How adorable - and the color combo of pink and navy is perfect. Running outside is such a stress reliever for me, too. I'm about to put on my tennis shoes and go for a run now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with tons of Jackie cardigans. They are classics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your purchases! Hopefully I'll see you at Foxfield! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the Jackie cardigan in Mint, I also have it in grey, navy, and pink. It's such a classic staple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Jackie cardigan and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All great items...love them all too! I will be posting my Favourite Thing later today =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love my marley lilly hat - glad you have one, too... they are a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some very cute stuff! I am in love with those Marley Lilly hats, I'm definitely debating on buying one for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'll be at Foxfield?!? We might have to try and meet at some point..even though it's nearly impossible to find people at Foxfield!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The azalea cardigan is the perfect shade for some spring sunshine! What a gorgeous lake, I can completely understand the stress relief!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!