Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Favorites

Have y'all had a good week? I'm so sad that this week is coming to an end! I've enjoyed a nice, relaxing week with friends at home! For y'all that were on spring break, what did you do this week? Here are some of my favorites from this week: 


Washington D.C. 
I took a day trip to DC earlier this week (pictures to come!), and it was so much fun! There was tons of shopping and yummy food! I just love DC! 


Georgetown Cupcakes 
Can you believe I had never been before this week?! Their red velvet cupcake was ahhh-mazing! 


Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel 
I love these bagels, and I must have had one almost every day this week! They are so yummy! 


Kate Spade "Darryl" Sunglasses 
I NEED these for summer!!

What are you loving this week? Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep  
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love DC and can't wait to move back! I am loving. Super cute classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Washington DC, one day I will actually get back there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy for GTC, they are the best...and PINK IS EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel...to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bagel looks amazing! Sadly, we don't have Panera in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I've been sick this week so the most I've loved is soup haha! But as a DC girl myself I love it and Georgetown cupcakes of course! I'll have to try that bagel, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like everyone is in DC! Love the sunny's
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to visit D.C. I've read so many wonderful things about the city.
    That red velvet cupcake looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bagels are the best things around! Even though the closest Panera around is almost 45 minutes away they're well worth the commute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cinnamon Crunch Bagels are THE BEST!!! OMGosh! And Georgetown Cupcakes definitely top my list of favorite cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to be going to DC for the first time at the end of the month for the Cherry Blossom festival- I am so excited and will definitely be venturing to Georgetown Cupcakes. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!