Monday, March 26, 2012

Etsy Obsessed

I have found a new obsession: Etsy. I've ordered a few things from the site before, but lately, I've been finding SO many cute things that I just have to have. Here are some of my recent finds and obsessions: 
LOVE this necklace. 
Could anything be better than a monogrammed burlap koozie? 
I blogged about looking for a hat last week, and this might be the perfect one! I love the monogram! 
I love how simple this necklace is! It's perfect! 

Devon Baer 
I love this tunic SO much! The $225 price tag is a little too steep for my college girl budget, but I can dream, right?

Say Hay 
I've blogged about these paintings before--I just love them!

LimeTreeGifts
This tumbler is perfect for sipping water throughout the day! So cute!

Are you as obsessed with Etsy as me? Have you found any must-haves lately? Have a fantastic day!

Miss Southern Prep
*All photos taken from respective Etsy shops

14 comments:

  1. I love Etsy!! Devon Baer is one of my favorites, too! Have you seen Francesca Joy or Little E?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Devon Baer stuff! But I agree... the clothes are a little pricey, but I have my eye on some of her jewelry!! She does nautical very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it all! Thanks for sharing these great Etsy shops! I always have trouble finding them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Louise Loirette! I just added it to my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with Etsy too! Thanks for some new shop ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay. I need all of these. The monogrammed burlap koozie could not be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Etsy! I spent a good portion of my weekend browsing the site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I LOVE everything about this post! I was doing so good not shopping on etsy and now i'm going to start shopping again. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of these! I have never shopped on Etsy but so many people find such cute things. I will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those koozies!! Such a good idea!

    PS - Love your Republican button! I've never seen that before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you seen the blog today?! Come by. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Devon Baer! I have one of her necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Etsy! I used to always overdraft my account from ordering too many things on Etsy! :) I love getting cute/preppy return address labels from different vendors there. I also got a super cute dog leash holder/rack/thing that hangs on the laundry room wall. Etsy is perfect for finding gifts and EVERYTHING monograms! :)
    http://adventuresofdutchandme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have ordered from Sweet Clover and love all the designs. This Sweet Clover necklace you pictured on your blog is great! Going back to look at the site again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!