Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bauble Bar

Have y'all heard of BaubleBar? It's a fabulous website that offers amazing fashion jewelry at low prices. I seriously love all of the pieces that they have, and I'm eyeing their fabulous monogrammed necklace! Here are some pieces I'm loving! 


These earrings are PERFECT for summer! They would look amazing with just a white tank, shorts, and a ponytail! 




I NEED this necklace!

What do you think of BaubleBar? Have you bought any jewelry from them? Click here for an invite to check out what BaubleBar has to offer! Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*I was not compensated for this post. 

10 comments:

  1. I've never visited the Bauble Bar but I will now! I love all of your picks.... especially the monogram necklace! Every Southern girl needs one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the blues and the pinks are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have such amazing stuff, I've been hearing more and more about them and after visiting their site I can safely say I want every pair of earrings they have haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I've never looked at their site, but I will now!
    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second pair of earrings. I have not heard of Bauble Bar but I will be visiting their site now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check out the Bauble Bar! Love the name! Thanks for featuring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!