Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Gifts For Him

Can you believe that Valentine's Day is only 5 days away?! Do you know what you're getting your special valentine? Here are some ideas if you're looking for last-minute gifts!  

Valentine's Gifts for Him!


-Beer of the Month Club: For your beer-loving valentine (who's of age), you can get him a subscription to a Beer of the Month Club, which will send him a different twelve pack of a beer each month 
-Brooks Brothers Cardigan in a festive pinkish color
-Cologne 
-VV Hat in a festive red color
-Vineyard Vines Checkered Oxford 
-Monogrammed Cufflinks 
-Engraved Flask from Things Remembered, which is in a lot of malls and is relatively cheap 
-Needlepoint Belt 
-Bow tie 
-A watch 
-Tickets to a sporting event or to a concert of a band he loves 
-Swimming trunks: Spring Break is less than a month away! 
-His favorite show on DVD 

What are you getting your Valentine for Valentine's Day? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

13 comments:

  1. Bryce would love the beer of the month club--he's a bit of a beer snob, ha! This year he and I decided to focus on us and our relationship, rather than getting extravagant gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas. Those shorts are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas! Beer of the month sounds a lot like Birchbox, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beer of the month club, sweater and needlepoint belt. Great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gift ideas! I still have no idea what I am going to get my Valentine. To me guys are so impossible to buy for! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant gift ideas - my husband would love them all. You can't beat a 'real ale' and of course 'real men' wear pink too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I really want to get the fiance a nice watch...but we're both kind of particular about what we like!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we are going to be lowkey this Vday and just cook for each other. I love the idea of Z wearing a bowtie though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the V Vines hat! And this post makes me thankful that Mr C wears pink- phew! That would be a big problemo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ideas! I just posted the "14 days of Valentines".... it has put smiles on my hubs fave every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beer of the month! Husband loves beer
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!