Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Southern Lovin'


Have any of y'all seen Hart of Dixie? It has become one of my weekly must-see shows this year! It's a bit cheesy and it stereotypes the South to the extreme, but I still love it. 

One of the main characters is George Tucker, the young town lawyer, who becomes good friends with the show's main character, Zoe Hart. Well, Scott Porter plays George Tucker, and let me just say, he's definitely one of the main reasons I tune-in each week. 



I first saw Scott Porter as a detective on The Good Wife, and was so sad when he left! However, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw him on Hart of Dixie! In my opinion, he is definitely swoon-worthy!




Have y'all seen Hart of Dixie? What do you think of Scott Porter? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

12 comments:

  1. never heard of this i dont think we get it over here, but that advert at the top is so beautifl i wowuld definately watch it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hart of Dixie has become my all time favorite weekly show!! Scott Porter is definitely a plus to tuning in(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watch Hart of Dixie each week-I did a post on it a few weeks ago. LOVE IT!

    Hello, have you seen Friday Night Lights? He plays Jason Street and he is even cuter in a football uniform than in a suit. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond obsessed with Hart of Dixie. Scott Porter is such a cutie. All the guys are pretty attractive in the show. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hart of Dixie!! And Scott Porter is definitely swoon worthy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hart of Dixie! Completely agree - he's definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes! I love it! I rote a blog entry about it last week! Lemon is my favorite. It is my monday night ritual and my husband scurries upstairs quick as can be (something about the show possibly be brain-rotting), but I love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's one of my favorite shows. And having him as eye candy is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my absolute favorites! Though I am a born and raised New Yorker something about this show makes me wish I was in Bluebell every now and again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a cutie!! I've been watching Hart of Dixie and really like it, but have to catch up on this past week's episode!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He does help to make the show worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've watched a few episodes and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!