Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

I hope all of you have had a wonderful week! Here are some things that I'm loving this week!


I saw this Kate Spade coin purse a few months ago, and although I loved it, I decided not to purchase it. But last week, Kate Spade has a surprise 75% off sale, so I snagged it for only $25! 


(1, 2)

As y'all know, I have a slight real estate obsession, and I've been obsessed with these two HGTV shows lately! I've been catching-up on all of the old episodes online--I love looking at all of the gorgeous homes. 


My parents bought me this gorgeous stationery (with my monogram, of course!) from Erin Shelby for Valentine's Day. I've already written a few thank-you notes on it! 


I've been planning my family's summer trip to Charleston, and I'm already getting excited! I LOVE Charleston, it's one of my absolute favorite places in the world. 


I will admit, I'm a coffee addict, but last week, I tried an Iced Venti 2-Splenda Black Tea at Starbucks, and I'm now addicted! I know it's basically just sweet tea, but it's some of the best I've ever had!



I wasn't a fan of this song for a while, but now it's been on repeat on my iPod! I love it! 

What are you loving this week? Hope you have a fabulous weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 

20 comments:

  1. Wow! What a steal for your adorable new coin purse. Sassy! Loving that stationery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Starbucks tea too, even though I'm a total coffee girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love Charleston!! I know you are excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Kate Spade coin purse and the stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes I am addicted to those 2 shows as well. I watch them so much that when they have a house/condo that is only 1.5 million, verses the 3.5 million that they usually are, I found myself thinking, "wow that's cheap"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo that starbucks sounds delish! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous you are going to Charleston! Are you going to Poogan's porch? I gave my hubs a momento for Vday-a card from Hyman's seafood with 40 tips for marriage. Love that stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stationary...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that kate spade coin purse... soooo cute! so jealous you got it :) have a fantastic weekend!!

    XO,
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, I saw that glittery fabulous purse on the sale and wanted to grab it so bad, but right now I'm trying so hard to save money (even when something is such a steal like that!)

    Also, love the new stationery!

    Thanks for your sweet words today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous you get to go on vacation. I still haven't planned my weekend but most likely won't be doing anything.

    I also love selling New York.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous coin purse and such a steal! I've always wanted to visit Charleston, it looks like such a lovely place, I hope you take lots of pictures for us fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the purse and the stationary! both super cute! Also, the tea at Starbucks is very addicting. I love that it's Earl Grey tea. Definitely great for the summer. Hope your weekend is good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been listening to that song an repeat also!! Lovee band perry. Oh and that coin purse is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Starbucks iced tea too and that stationary is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously how cute is that stationary!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love the stationary!! So cute! :)
    Y'all are going to have so much fun in Charleston. Such a great city.

    ReplyDelete
  18. TOO cute, I'm so jealous, $25? Nice work girlfriend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!