Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Boden Love

I got my Boden catalog in the mail last week, and let me tell you, I am in love with some of their new spring pieces! Here are my top picks:

Love the embellishments on this cardigan!

This is definitely one of my absolute favorites! I love the color and the jewels, but it seems a bit long, so I would definitely take it to the tailor if I end up purchasing it!

This seems perfectly nautical to me!

Simple and classic--perfect for the spring and summer!

LOVE this color!

I think this tunic is too cute! And I think it's definitely long enough to be a dress!

Do you like Boden? What do you think of their Spring line? Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

13 comments:

  1. OMG those shoes are adorable. I love the color too!

    The spring collection is nice. I love the color.

    I am now a new follower.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Totally girlie like me :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boden! That striped t-shirt looks super cozy... Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I am intrigued, headed over there now...love the dress, cardigan and a bateau striped top gets me everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Boden! That navy tunic is SO cute and would definitely work as a dress as well. :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have such great clothes! I'm putting the cardigan and blue striped top on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the striped top even though I already have wayyy too many striped tops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Boden but have never ordered anything because I'm so picky and like to try things on! I love that cardigan and those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tunic is my fave! I've never thought to order shoes from them though! I bought a tunic last Summer and it was back-ordered so it took 8 weeks to get here but it was soooo worth it. I keep glancing in the catalog I received in the mail last week but have yet to make a decision!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with that sweater & flats! :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your choices! I think the new line is really nice - great colours - I have quite a wish list going on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute selections! Who can say no to stripes?!?! You should check out Joules UK for some other great classic choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!