Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fate.


"I couldn't help but wonder, can you make a mistake and miss your fate? Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are." --Carrie Bradshaw 

I've been thinking about fate a lot lately. This crazy concept, that somehow, every step, road, and detour we take is  predestined. I've been struggling with some tough decisions, and I can't help but wonder if the decisions I'll make will somehow alter or change my fate. Or is my fate already determined based on the choices I will make? 

I guess none of us will never know, but I can't help but wonder: what do you think determines our fate? What do you think about fate? Do you believe in fate? 

Happy Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

Photo:1

5 comments:

  1. I definitely think that everything happens for a reason! Sometimes crazy things go on in my life and they don't seem right or fair but down the road, I realize they were necessary so that something in my fate would happen! Keep your chin up and know that everything will fall into place as you face your big decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though my years and many experiences in life, I decided about 3 years ago that everything happens for a reason, and we should there fore let go--- and not sweat the small stuff. Work hard, have fun and enjoy life...things fall into place when and how they are suppose to. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big believer in fate! I feel like I look back at the past and am amazed at how things turned out for the best. It's the patience in waiting to recognize the fate that's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big believer in fate! My friends make fun of me for it but I really do believe everything happens for a reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!