Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Personally, I think it would be tacky to wear diamonds before I'm forty..."

Did anyone else see Blair's gorgeous Tiffany themed shower on Gossip Girl Monday night? I, of course, love all things Tiffany, and as I told y'all last week, I recently saw Breakfast at Tiffany's and am also obsessed with it! After seeing Blair's shower, I began to think about how fun a Tiffany's themed party would be! Here are the key elements I think any Tiffany's party would need:


[via]


[via]


[via]


[via]


[via]


[via]


[via]


[via]



[via]

Did you love Blair's shower as much as me? Have you ever been to a Breakfast at Tiffany's or Tiffany's themed shower? Have a fabulous day!

Miss Southern Prep

8 comments:

  1. I had a Tiffany's themed birthday brunch this year and it was so fun! We had a lot of your elements above and it was a great time! I put champange truffles in the Tiffany's favor boxes - yum!

    Lilly
    pancakesandbeetjuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* this idea, it's such a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the episode yet but this looks so cute! I might do this for my friends shower!
    whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut Up. This is amazing. I'm totally showing it to my mom (don't judge)--so one day, some day--she can commandeer one of the showers...and make it just like this :)
    Hope you have a Happy Hump Day, and a wonderful Thanksgiving. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! I love that movie, and that would be such a fantastic theme for a shower. Maybe I'll use it for the wedding shower I'm throwing next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! There's nothing more sysnonomous with a color as the Tiffany brand with that classic Robins egg blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad because I was working on a project and was only listening to that episode! It sounded good though!! Love the pictures you pulled! That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, how fun!! That chandelier is too much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!