Monday, November 28, 2011

Monograms Galore

Last weekend, I babysat for the preppiest family, and they had monograms all over their house! I have never seen a house more full of monograms, and I loved it! I couldn't believe all of the monogrammed items displayed in their home, so of course their home inspired me to look-up tons of monogrammed stuff for my future home! Here are some of my favorites:

Maxwell 1 Bath Towel traditional towels

[via]

Monogram Applique Pillow Cover  bed pillows

[via


[via]


[via]


[via]

Caitlin Creer Interiors: Elizabeth Kimberly Designs

[via]


[via]

How have you incorporated monograms into your home? Have a wonderful Monday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

15 comments:

  1. I've only seen monograms on wedding cakes. They certainly make great decorations.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monograms! O god I don't even want to imagine how obnoxious my future home would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, my towels, shower curtain, guest towels, pillow on my bed, purses, cocktail napkins, stationery...

    I'm way too obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the fabulous monogram ideas!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the last mongram! Nothing says a prep lives here like a monogrammed door sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE monograms. My china is monogrammed...and I am dying to order some monogrammed sheets...some of our linens are monogrammed. Love your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that chair!! I'm totally monogram obsessed - it's a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm...this will be my house too.!! I love monograms but I'm afraid to keep monogramming everything because what if my bf proposes?? Hehe. Wishful thinking :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want the monogrammed hand towels, I love the couch cushions too. Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the monogrammed towels and pillows! I have a huge monogram vinyl sticker above my bed in my bedroom! It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the towel and pillows!!! monograms are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wingchair monogram, how special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it! I hope someone says this about my house one day. Love monograms!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to get everything monogrammed and hope to have a monogrammed headboard one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!