Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hot Pink

First off, sorry for my lack of blogging this week--life has been so crazy with tests, papers, exams, and meetings, I've barely had enough time to sleep! And, can you believe it's already November?! I feel like it was just October 1st! 

Anyway, as I was reading my new InStyle this weekend, I stumbled upon one of my favorite trends of the season: hot pink. As I'm sure you know, I love, love, love pink, so this season's hot trend is right up my alley. Here are some hot pink items that I'm loving: 























What do you think of the hot pink trend? Do you own any hot pink? Have a wonderful Thursday!

Miss Southern Prep

P.S. If you have anything you'd like to read a post on, feel free to leave me a comment or email me at misssouthernprep [@] gmail dot com! I'd love to hear from you!

14 comments:

  1. I love hot pink and own a few things hot pink. That Kate Spade wallet is just begging to be in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite colors. I especially love that Kate Spade wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings and of course anything by Kate Spade!! I am a pink girl but it's funny... the only thing I own that is hot pink is an Essie nail polish. Maybe I need to add a lipstick and that wallet and maybe even a new scarf! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on the hunt for a tuxedo jacket, love the hot pink one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love anything and everything hot pink! I saw the cutest hot pink Kate Spade jacket earlier this week! I love that talbots jacket! Cute post! You could never go wrong wearing pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend and I need those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the swell caroline gumbo earrings :) what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in Love with that Kate Spade Wallet. This post is inspiring me to break out my Big Hot Pink Kate Spade Hobo ;) And I really really really need...okay, want those Alexander McQueen Boots!!! Happy Thursday. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need that kate spade wallet! hot pink is one of my favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the earrings, jacket and pants! NICE NICE NICE! What a great color eh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need that Kate Spade wallet in my life ASAP!!!! I love hot pink (well any shade of pink!) so much!

    Hope you had a great Thursday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the talbots tux jacket and the gumball earrings! Too bad my office requires a somewhat less festive dress code.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To me, hot pink is ALWAYS in style, hehe! I WANT those earrings (and just about everything else in this post!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!