Friday, November 18, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away?! I feel like fall has flown by! With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, I have been trying to figure what I'm going to wear. I like to dress up for Thanksgiving, but also keep it somewhat casual. I also try to add some red into my outfit, since of course, Christmas is right around the corner after Thanksgiving! Here are some outfits I came up with, some are casual and others are a bit more formal: 

Gobble, Gobble


I think I'll probably be wearing something similar to the far left outfit. What are you wearing on Thanksgiving? Have a fabulous Friday!

Miss Southern Prep

14 comments:

  1. I love these looks you put together! Especially the one on the far left.. I want those Tory flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you could follow people on Polyvore .. you now have a new follower :) those are all so cute & I'm especially loving the 3rd from the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit on the far left! So chic. I think I'll probably be in something similar to the far right. My family and I are getting up really early to do a 5k Turkey Trot that morning, and then I'll need something easy to wear so I can cook! I can't wait for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first outfit! Great idea. I'll be posting a similar post next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute outfits! I love the skirt outfit, but always have trouble getting up the nerve to venture out in a skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the skirt/sweater ensemble!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is the outfit on the far left!! Love the shoes that go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word I want to wear the second outfit from the right everyday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm probably going to be scrambling next week to buy a fabulous outfit to wear since I've changed my mind on what I want to wear. The outfits you picked are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALL these looks, but I have to say the one of the far left is perfect for Thanksgiving...just unotch the belt once you've had too much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an elegant choice but I'm sure you'd still be super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, my favorite is the simple sweater dress paired with the animal print Revas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!