Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elle and Em Desktop Planner


A few weeks ago, the fabulous Elle & Em contacted me about reviewing their new desktop planner, and I happily obliged! I currently use a Lilly planner, which I love, but one thing that really bothers me about the Lilly planners is that the week-at-a-glance doesn't have a ton of space under each day. I love that the Elle & Em planners have a ton of space under each day, and each day is also divided into sections of time, from 8AM-5PM. I love that there's a time for each appointment I need to write in my planner! 

The planner also features a year-at-a-glance section, and a month-at-a-glance section, which is perfect for type-As, like me. 


The theme of the planner is the "A year in the life of a happy girl," which is based on Audrey Hepburn's famous quote, "Happiest girls are the prettiest girls." Each month showcases a gorgeous watercolor print, which I love, too. 

All of the watercolor prints featured in the planner. 

The best part is that this planner is small and light enough for me to tote around in my Longchamp or my school bag. This planner is perfect for anyone who is looking for a simple, but classic planner for the 2012 year! Click here to purchase a lovely planner!

P.S. Sorry for the terrible photos--my Blackberry is going crazy, and all of my pictures are off-center!
_____________________________________________________

Also, SouthernBeaus has the most adorable preppy clutches, and they have offered my readers a 10% discount when they use the code MissSouthernPrep at checkout from now until December 17th! Check them out for the cutest bow ties for your beau or clutches for your best friend!

My favorite!

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. I love a paper day planner, not just a blackberry. I still carry one in my purse, it is like my diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That planner is so cute! I love the watercolor pages - and Audrey Hepburn is my favorite! The monogrammed clutch is adorable as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that planner looks so great! I'm looking for a sophisticated one for when I graduate since I'm not too sure if my Lilly one will be acceptable in the working world! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clutch is fabulous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those planners! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great planner...I am a Month-at-a-Glance girl...too much going on to look at things one day at a time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clutch. Will go check them out now. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy that you mentioned this planner, it is EXACTLY what I need. It just jumped on to my holiday wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard about this specififc plannner all over blogger, and after my lilly one runs out, I may just try out Elle & Em. Their layout seems so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Elle & Em planner seems neat. I also love that clutch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!