Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bring on the Caffeine

I am sorry I've been such a terrible blogger lately! I am so behind on reading and commenting on all of y'alls blogs, and I am so sorry! This week is absolutely insane, with papers and final assignments due, not to mention that next week is exam week--eeek! Right now, I'm just trying to make it through Friday, and then I'll start worrying about exams. Right now, I'm loading up on this: 

[via]

and hitting this.... 

[via]

Hope your week is stress-free! Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

13 comments:

  1. Yikes! You definitely need a little kick. I can't live without caffeine either. Love my Starbucks.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting everything done, I know full well what pressure and deadlines are...but my coffee helps get me through the day:) And a stress free week, what is that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my god girl I know where you are coming from! coffee is my best friend right now! good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with everything!! at least the holiday Sbucks cups remind us what's right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Keep drinking the Starbucks - it has magical properties!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll do great! Christmas break is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Wednesday! I'm with you on the Sbux and Studying. I also love the cute saying on the Red Cups this year. You'll do great. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is exactly what my life has been looking a lot like lately. Studying + Caffeine = my life till Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! Hope you find some time to relax too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck finishing up your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck! And drink a red cup of SB for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep on chugging, you'll get through it and have the holidays to rest and recuperate. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!